If you are elderly, vulnerable and alone or anxious, and you require assistance in delivery of essential Pre-paid goods to your home in a safe manner, our team of volunteers are here to help. Just call the numbers listed with your Name, Address, Post Code and Collection Details as outlined below and a volunteer will be assigned to you.
Goods will only be collected by volunteers once orders have been pre-paid by arrangement with provider and parceled or bagged for collection
when seeking assistance you must......
- Contact 1800 500 000
- Leave your contact number, address & Postal Code
- Have contact number & address of collection point
- Have payment pre-arranged with relevant shop, pharmacy or fuel merchant
- Wash hands thoroughly after receiving goods
what our volunteers do....
- Two volunteers will arrive together
- They will identify themselves – Do not open door if in doubt
- They will leave item at door, knock and step back 2m
- They will NOT accept money or gratuity and will make no physical contact – do not shake hands
- They will ask how you are and can report any issues
NOTE: Our Volunteers CANNOT Offer or Accept Requests for Transportation